Friday

Golf Balls & the Important Things in Life - What Really Matters 5 Years Later

When a friend shared this awesome allegory with me on Facebook recently, I thought it sounded familiar.

I did a bit of research and sure enough, it was something I posted here ...just over five years ago.

As I now remember, the quaint, quality-of-life reminder was just what I needed back then ... and I've got to say, it feels equally pertinent today.  Hence it's re-publication now.

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day isn't enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 cups of coffee... and the golf balls. 

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.
READ MORE >>>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...