Sunday

Golf Infographics - The Must-Play Courses of Myrtle Beach, A Visual Guide

I tend to absorb information much much more effectively when it's presented with pictures.  Show it to me in a video or a slide show... or a comic book, for that matter... and I'm likely to remember it well, while I tend to retain very little when the format is purely text... or talk. Hence my affinity for infographics.  I've presented quite a few data visualizations over the years and I'm always on the lookout for new ones.  I've even been known to create my own visual representation on occasion. A couple of days ago the folks at Marriott sent me one on Myrtle Beach's top 10 must-play golf courses. With over 100 places to play in the coastal Carolina city, this chart will undoubtedly prove useful.



Marriott's Favorite Golf Courses in Myrtle Beach - An infographic by the team at Marriott.

You may also like: Golf Infographics on Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...