Tuesday

Drug Through The Mud


Ask yourself this: what would be the reaction if Barack Hussein Obama were to hold a campaign event at a place of business owned by a convicted cocaine dealer? Do you suppose Sean Hannity might find time to bring it up? The goonies of Fox and Friends? Rush, too, if he didn't mind a little blowback about his own habit. (I don't even have to ask myself what AGIUTK would have to say about it.)

Well, if such a thing happens, I guess we'll find out. Meanwhile, it's what Mitt Romney just did.
Romney appeared at El Palacio de los Jugos, which is owned by Reinaldo Bermudez. Court records show that Bermudez pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute cocaine in 1999 and served three years in federal prison.

Appearing with Romney was Sen. Marco Rubio. Both men handed out juices to an excited crowd after making brief remarks. Romney was filming a campaign ad at the juice shop, aides said.

The Romney campaign didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. Phone calls placed by The Associated Press to the juice shop weren't answered.


Hey, I'm a liberal. Far as we know, the guy has been fully rehabilitated. Far be it from me to think his business is actually a "business." I mean, he looks legit, doesn't he? The Rominee can serve juice wherever the hell he wants, far as I'm concerned. I mean, the guy is a natural when it comes to doing the things the simple folk do.

But you and I know damn well that, were it that black guy, the RWS™ would see it as the final proof of his evil purpose, his barely-disguised agenda to turn the country over to dark people of crime, and terrorists.

And juicers.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...